Issue #2: Clink! Clink! Clink!
- Laughter is the best medicine. And while it’s good to be able to laugh at yourself, it’s more fun to laugh at therapists.
- Good Grief. The Dinner Party. Bring your appetite for sharing and healing.
- Step Back. Look Again. Sebastian Errazuriz shows how backing up helps you see the bigger issues to solve deeper problems. You designer types will especially love this.
- Powers activate! Wearable totems can help you feel anchored, settle you down or get you fired up!
- Coloring book therapy. I do this. It works. No lie. And here are some free coloring pages to get you started.
- Forest Bathing* The practice of shinrin-yoku (森林浴) How time in nature improves you. *Forest optional.
- Carve out time for yourself. Even just 10 minutes with a proper cup of tea can reset a negative space. While sipping, be sure to check this out; it might change what you do with your tea bag.
- There’s always the no-fail: Netflix and chill. No budget for Netflix? No problem. Try these more than 1,000 flicks for free. But still chill. It’s all about the chill.
What approaches work for you to break a funk? Tell using the comments below.
The XIZOZU 8 is a regular collection of eight ideas that our friends and fans might find helpful. Subscribe and get it delivered straight to your inbox.