Issue #5: The art & heart of caregiving
- FIND YOUR TRIBE. Caregivers is a group designed to help care for the caregivers with ideas and support to lighten your load. If you didn’t laugh, you’d cry. And may still with this quick read of 25 touching caregiver experiences that will make you smile.
- LEAVE IT TO THE PROS. Even though they seem like superheroes of comfort—and trained for the inevitable—professional caregivers also have emotions that must be processed. Professional Caregivers Grieve Too.
- GIVE ‘EM A BREAK. Got a heavy-hitter caregiver in your life? Give them a break. Literally. This week might be the perfect time. You might also treat them to a medal 🙂
- LET THE MUSIC PLAY. Sounds that Heal. Providing music to those recovering. Everybody wins.
- EVERYTHING’S RELATIVE. Touching story of how one customer honored the passing of their spouse—When one person is five people.
- FIND YOUR CHILL. It’s OK to relax. In fact it’s required.
- FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD. I don’t care what you say nothing is more comforting than food! Here’s a rundown of the most popular go-to comfort dishes. Comfort Food Countdown – where does your favorite fall? (Personally, I’d switch #1 & #3 and everyone knows it.)
- CREATIVE CARING. Crafty ideas for children or adults that help you pass the time and have fun!
Honor the selfless dedication, countless hours, complex emotions, and comforting nature of the caregivers in your life with this XIZOZU medal designed expressly for that very special role.
The XIZOZU 8 is a regular collection of eight helpful or entertaining ideas that we think our friends and fans will enjoy. Subscribe and get it delivered straight to your inbox.